Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday

Good Morning Bloggers,

I weighed in today at 251.6 for a loss of -.06.
I gained .7 in muscle.

I'll take it, though I had such a great weekend I did expect slightly better. I was hoping to see the 240's.

Yesterday a group of girls from my office went on a field trip and stopped to get lunch. We chose a unique little pub that no one had been to.

The menu left something to be desired in the nutrition department.

I chose what I thought was a decent option--nachos. Honestly, this seemed the best option. They had salads, but they consisted of iceburg lettuce covered in cheese. And the kids menu didn't have a single thing that wasn't covered in cheese or deep fried.

Well, I was wrong on the nachos.

I thought I could eat mostly the chicken and a few chips and leave without a huge calorie hit.

But, alas, the chicken was DEEP FRIED.

Deep fried chicken on nachos? I never knew....

I had no energy last night (big surprise huh?).
I'm never doing that again.

Here's to a loss---a loss is a loss is a loss after all.

And to the killer workout I'm offering up to the scale Gods today at lunch.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment