Monday, August 23, 2010




Have you seen this logo around? Did you know it is a propaganda piece from the UK, made during the war to boost morale? Crazy.

It is the motto of my life right now.

Here's the math:
I am 1 person.
I have 1 husband.
Between the 2 of us, we have 2 full time jobs and 4 part time jobs.
We have 1 dog. 1 house. And 3 cars, all of which need work (we got the money, we don't got the time!).
He will complete 6 credit hours of school this Fall.
And I will teach 6 credit hours.
Hell breaks loose in two weeks--
and I'm not sure I'm ready.
I am 1 person.

There's good news here people. There's even a recipe.

Ways to cope with a hectic schedule:
1. Avoid uncomfortable clothes.
2. Pack for the day the night before.
3. Plan ahead.
4. Set time aside when you don't check email or answer the phone.
5. De-clutter.
6. I repeat: De-clutter.
7. Break big tasks into smaller tasks.
8. Clean ten minutes a day, instead of once a week.
9. Make a chore chart.
10. Set goals.
11. Make a weekly menu.
12. Put exercise first.
13. Breathe deeply.
14. Drink less caffeine.
15. Make Lists.

I'm ready. I can do this.





And now, for a super fast recipe for all the busy dieters out there:

No Bake Cheesecake
From Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes-- www.skinnytaste.com

8oz coolwhip free
8oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
9 inch reduced fat graham cracker crust
1/4 cup sugar (or splenda)
1 tsp lemon juice

Blend.
Spread.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment