Saturday, August 14, 2010

How I'll Survive the Weekend

This weekend hubster and I are headed north for a bridal shower. We will be staying at his parent's house.

I have a tendency to eat horribly when I travel. I've been this way since I was a kid. It's like I am away from home, so the calories don't count.

But really, we all know they do.

There is also some slightly added stress when we go to his rents house--kids. And the yelling that comes with kids. The kids are loud and noisy and I have trouble with loud and noisy and so do the other adults so they yell at the kids which equals more loud and noisy. Do you see this?

It makes me want to eat.

I plant to eat of course. Just not badly.

They will probably order pizza on Saturday night and we might go out to breakfast on Sunday. I know just how to combat all that craziness.

Here's what I am packing with me for the trip:





(thanks thechiclife.com--my pics didn't turn out as nice!)




No comments:

Post a Comment