Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mocktails

I follow Katheatsrealfood (and you should too, by the way). She has a focus on natural food and one of her favorite things besides wine and beer is mocktails.

She makes them out of club soda or carbonated water (please excuse me if these two things are in any way the same thing)and sometimes juice. She says these meet her need for "happy hour" while keeping her calories and health in check.

In the spirit of Kath, I'm going to try my hand at mocktail hour at my house.

At lunch, I'm going to walk across the street to Meijer where I will pick up this delicious 50-calorie beverage:



You know how I know they are good? Cause this guy likes them too:



So, I'm going to mix some tasty 25 calorie mocktails before we go out to dinner tonight. Do you drink? What do you do to curb your drinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment