Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What is This?

I had some awesome oatmeal for breakfast and then right before I got really hungry I scarfed down some green beans. Around an hour later (11 ish am), I started to feel really sick. My body was saying, “hey, I need some protein!”
Well there is no protein here and I have lunch plans so instead it (my body) was given some whole wheat pretzels. And my body said “thank you, I feel better”
And now, 12 minutes before I leave for my lunch destination and begin the consumption process, that lurking feeling of vom-in-my-mouth is still lurking.
What is this?
My body really can’t go from 6 pm to like 12 pm the next day without protein? Wow. At least I know this about my body and can give it what it needs, especially on busy days when I am more prone to bad decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment