Thursday, March 25, 2010

27 Day Challenge

Can I work out each day for twenty seven days?
Can I get all my veggies and (almost) all my fruits per day?
Can I get my water intake each and every day for twenty seven whole fabulous days?
I think I can.
In 27 days, I weigh in at the doctor. This is an official weigh in. This means business. I’ll do it again in 3 months as well. I feel like these little landmarks will be a guiding light along my journey and I want to make this one count.
In theory, I have four weeks to lose before weigh in and I could lose 8 pounds by then. However, I don’t want the number to be what matters. I plan to also do my measurements that day again, as a check in. I just want to feel proud when I get on the scale. That would mean more to me than the number.
And so I begin my 27 day challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment