Friday, April 23, 2010

“I go for mine, I got to shine….”

I got everything I wanted done yesterday, and then some.
I spent 10 hours on campus—8.5 working, and 2 hours in class. Then I came home, cleaned my house, made lasagna and a bread appetizer and went for a walk with the beast. I came home, had two beers and watched some of the draft with Art, then did one of my assignments for class. Yes, I did an assignment AFTER having two beers. I think it helped me think critically.
Then I read an entire chapter in one of the many books I am reading, Getting Stoned with Cannibals (an amazing travel diary that blows my mind). I went to bed around 9:30.
It was a great day.
Today I plan to work in the eliptical at lunch, a rough draft of a paper throughout the day and perhaps another work out at home.
Tomorrow I have a big night out with my bestie, so I hope to also get some exercise in to combat the caloric intake that is bound to happen.
I also plan to drink outrageous amounts of water while drinking with her, so that I am refreshed and alive the next day.
It is also time for grocery shopping, so stay tuned for menu Monday which may very well be posted earlier than Monday.
I feel like I have a new lease on life. And it feels fine.
I’m going for mine. I got to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment