Thursday, April 22, 2010

Breakfast

I weighed in at the doctor yesterday and I am proud to say that I am down ten pounds from three months ago.
I visit the doctor every three months, so these will serve as mini-check ins. By next time (end of July) I would like to be around 230-235.

In other news, it is apparent that if I don't make a giant mess of eggs for the week on the weekend, I won't have a proper breakfast unless I settle for oatmeal.

I have yet to find a way to make oatmeal fancy and still within the 2-3 point range. I may invest in some blueberry mix this weekend as a test.

Last night I went out to dinner with the fam. We went to the pub which is an England themed restaurant.

I had two rum and diet cokes. 2 pts per=6
A salad with balsamic dressing. 2 pts
a serving of potato chips (they cover these bad boys with cheese and bbq sauce and bacon!)6 pts
half a french dip (the other half went to Art for lunch, which shows will power on my part!)7
1 tbs mayo 3
and a glass of champagne 2

I saved many of my points from the day to make this night a success and snuck in two activity points even though I missed my lunch workout.

How do you survive a night out? What is worth the points and what isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment