Monday, May 3, 2010

Something Happened

Something just happened to me that I have to blog about.
What happened?
The pizza won.

I got to work this morning and ate well, I felt great, I was energized and enthused and happy.
Things got stressful fast. Someone called off, another person is on vacay and I am left with the only person incapable of everything. Great. In the middle of the stress she asked me if I would care if she left for the day. Mind you she got here four hours in to the work day.
sigh.
So the pizza won. Three pieces, to be exact. And then a cookie. Yeah.

Instead of being heartbroken about this and crying, I am going to walk. I am going to do my best to claim some of those points I ate back.
I will admit I also had a rough weekend, so this wagon fall isn't exactly what I need. However, it's not too late to recommit and make it a good day after all. That's what it is all about, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment