Monday, May 17, 2010

Vacation or Bacation?

I don't really like bacon; but I love that people think eating bacon is a vacation from their lives. Good times.

Last week I headed to sunny Florida for WHOLE days of glorious goodness.

I definitely fell off the "tracking" wagon. I won't say that I went back to my horrible eating ways completely. The fact is my stomach has shrunk pretty significantly so I couldn't even if I tried REALLY hard.

However, I did not eat like I should have. Sad face.

The first day I rocked it with salads and soup and champagne of course.
The next day I was happy with my one egg at breakfast and then indulged in a philly at lunch-- but I only ate half! That night's dinner was amazing Italian so of course I ate wonderfully.

What I notice in my re-cap of this vacation however, is the fact that I only ate HALF of all my meals. Of course, I ate the other half the following morning for breakfast but that is beside the point. A few months ago I would have eaten all of it.

I have come a long way. I am going farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment