Sunday, May 16, 2010

Suriving TGIF on a Sunday

If I am really back on track following vacation (and I think I am, I swear!) then I can commit to surviving today's expedition to: TGIFridays.
Oh man.
Fridays is a special place that doesn't really lean to the healthy. You have to find it. Which means you have to be committed and plan ahead and probably bring your own dressing.
Deep Sigh.
Mind you, you do all this when you really just want the chicken fingers.
So how will I make it through this event?
I really like the cobb salad. Minus the bacon. Minus the blue cheese.
That makes it an 8 point salad.
chicken:3
avocado:2
cheese:3
I will bring my own dressing. Either Italian (1 point for like 6 tablespoons!), balsamic (0) or low fat ranch (1 point per 2 tablespoons).

How do you survive expeditions out to eat? Do you feel deprived when everyone else just orders whatever?

No comments:

Post a Comment