Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why is it so hard to say no to pizza?

Working on a college campus is just about the worst thing ever because everywhere you turn there is pizza.

I am talking about entire departments ordering 7-50 pizzas weekly and offering it for free.

And it makes sense for the poor college students. Actually, the way education pays, it makes sense for professors and staff alike.

And I can't say no to it. I just cannot turn down a free slice of pizza.

I try to post supportive stuff on here. You have food tempt you everyday, so you don't need me reminding you of how hard dieting can be.

In fact, there are days where it is entirely easy for me to eat below my points and not feel at all deprived. Most days in fact, I can do this. However, there are days when I just want to eat. And eat. And eat. Especially if it is free. Oh, especially then.

The obvious answer to this is exercise. Somehow, I just can't convince myself to engage in that. What is my problem? What is this slump? I even look good in my clothes-- this should be a motivator!

Tomorrow is SATCII with my girls. And there will be drinking. Oh so much drinking. I plan to really try to savor each thing I decided to consume. First, I will drive, so that will help me limit. I am hoping some other smart decisions will also get me through. Especially since I just had some free pizza for breakfast. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment