Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well, That's a Nice Surprise

I was reading some awesome WW blogs this morning (I really think I might have a problem. On average, how many people does a normal blogger follow? Everyday I add like five more. Although reading real, live, language has to be better for me than sitting in front of the evil tube that speaks to me). These blogs are so motivating-- I learn so much, I commiserate, I live ensconced (VW!) in their experiences and I feel more able to accomplish my own.

I stumbled on to a little tip that I have heard about a million times before but have never let really sink in because, well, the tip relates to one of my WORST habits and I try to pretend like this habit is acceptable. At all costs.

Here's the tip: Avoid drinking before eating, or at all. Drinking can lead to bad eating decisions. It is also chalked full of calories that you don't need, and liquid calories are the hardest to lose.

Here is how it makes me feel:


yup. Pretty much.
However, I am ready to embrace this horrible news. And, as a small surprise, I checked my journal and realized that I have, in fact, been busy/productive enough not to drink except on the weekends. And looking back at those drinking choices, I sort of feel like they weren't worth it all. New goal? Save drinking for my birthday weekend (the 25-28th) and forget it the rest of the time.

I can spend the extra time e-stalking all my favorite love bugs. Or fitting into my pants! Woo hoo.

Until next time dear comrades:
Eat it. Live it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment