Thursday, February 25, 2010

Birthday Burger

Today is my 26th birthday. I really went into the day thinking it was just another day, as bright and fabulous as the last but not overly exciting. Once I got to work, this changed. A bunch of awesome people here made me some amazing weight watcher friendly desserts-- two point pumpkin pie, one point cookies.
Everything was amazing.

Since it is also my step-dad's birthday, we headed out at lunch for a burger at my favorite spot. I ate it with two full tablespoons of mayo. It was amazing.

But now I feel as though I need a nap... or to purge. I really don't feel well at all. Before I left for lunch I felt sexy and hip and gorgeous. While I still believe I am all these things, I am feeling the 6 ounces of beef in my gut as it weighs me down. This is one needy food baby.

Morale of the story: beef is great on birthdays, but purging on rich, fatty foods will ruin your day otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment