Sunday, February 21, 2010

Up in the Gym yo, Working on my Fitness...

But I ain't no Fergie. Not even plus-size-fun-version-Fergie. Not yet. I'm getting there though.

Tomorrow I am going to hit the gym. Hubs and I have a crazy schedule right now, so I am going to try my hand at gymin-it around 7 M and W and (try try try) F. I checked out my gyms exercise options for that time and it seems they have water aerobics and jogging at 7:30. I am contemplating it and will, of course, let you know how it goes.

I am also going to push for 10K steps a day and/or two miles a day. This isn't an easy goal, but I like the demand it puts on me. I will run more errands at work and at lunch to make this happen. I might even take the stairs....

I am wondering how water aerobics goes at 7:30 at night. It will be interesting to see what kind of women show up, and how hard it is. Can't wait to tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment