Monday, February 15, 2010

That's a Wrap

Yesterday we went out to lunch for a little V day treat.
We were going to go to the Rusty Bucket where I was going to indulge in a philly, but we were hungier earlier than they were open so we ended up at Red Robin. Simple enough.

I pulled an old lady and had a hot tea. Then I had four onion rings (for six points) and then ordered a bbq chicken wrap with a salad and cantelope slices. OM OM OM OM, right?

Sort of.

I ate 3/4 of a half of the wrap and everything else mentioned.

Then we went to a friend's where I kept it together to have an apple while everyone else munched chips and ho hos.

And tben on the way home I chowed down on the remainder of the wrap, handing it to my hubs on and off so he could help out. Thank Allah he did because...

I checked today to see the totaly "cost" of that little number and it is 28 points!!! It has a total of 62 grams of fat. I think that is more fat than a tub of ice cream. I mean holy lard central.

So, I guesstimate that I had about 18 points worth of not-so-worthy chicken in a wrap.

The lesson? DONT EAT ANYTHING unless you know how many points it is. AND, remember, if it is that good, it's probalby a ton of freakin points that will land on your ass.

So remember to eat it, love it, (track it!!!) and live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment