Thursday, November 5, 2009

The GD Wagon

For some reason,just as I am cruising along enjoying the ride that is a healthy lifestyle, I see something shiny and grease soaked at the side of the road and I roll my plump ass off the wagon-- and straight into a pile of points.

I even brought a can of peas to the party on Halloween-- and instead ate three pieces of week old pizza. I had people there that understood me, I didn't shirk the peas out of embarrassment or fear of being mocked. I simply, shirked the peas; and in turn, my healthy lifestyle.

I was good at breakfast the next day at Bob's. Here is what I suggest there:
Fruit parfait 4pts
1 biscuit with honey 5 points
fake eggs 1 pt
turkey link sausage 4 pts

while this may seems high, it is low for a brunch.

Anyway, I was off the horse for more than a few days and I felt just horrible while doing it. I felt like I was expanding out of my pants. I was tired and I couldn't concentrate. I had no energy. And I knew I had to fix it.

So here I am, eating fake sausage and making a grocery list for the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Um... so... I lied. I recently discovered that a biscuit from Bob's is EIGHT whole points. So that biscuit with honey was actually more like 10 points. Whoops... lesson learned: don't eat things that you don't know the points of!

    ReplyDelete